how to get rid of Puffy Eyes
Eyes are one of the most attractive features on one’s face. Puffy eyes make eyes look older and they affect the overall beauty of a person. Moreover, the skin under the eyes is thinner than the facial skin. This is the reason why the signs of aging or other problems affect this area quicker than the remaining area of the face. It is important that your eyes catch attention over the puffiness of the eyes. Puffy eyes are not attractive. Applying concealer can only prevent it from being visible. However, it does not solve the problem. An unhealthy lifestyle is a major cause of puffy eyes. Another cause is improper or insufficient sleep.
Genetics is also a reason that causes puffy eyes. Some people may have puffy eyes from early ages. The reason may be that their parents also have puffy eyes. Stress, both physical and emotional, is another reason for puffy eyes. Exercise helps in releasing stress. It is important to stay happy to keep your eyes looking good and prevent problems. Excessive crying can also lead to puffiness in the eyes. The synthesis of toxins inside the body is also another cause. More intake of sodium than required can also cause puffiness. The deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals can also be a reason.
To get rid of puffy eyes, it is very important to know the reason why you have puffy eyes. This makes it easy to get rid of the problem, you just have to work on the cause of puffiness and you can get rid of it. You must try cure depending upon the reason. Many eye creams and gels are available in the market with different constituents. Different creams and gels work for different people as each person has a different skin type and the cause of puffiness is different for different people. The most common ways of keeping puffy eyes away or reducing puffiness include:
- Taking healthy and nutritious diet and consuming lots of green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Maintain a sleep pattern and getting sufficient sleep each night.
- Keeping the skin hydrated by using moisturizers and consuming water.
- Reducing the consumption of food items and beverages that cause retention of water.
- Use good creams or natural remedies that suit your skin type.
- Keep stress away.
- Do not over consume alcohol.
- Do not rub your eyes hard.
- Do not work continuously for long hours especially on computers.
- Pamper your eyes regularly with things lie tea bags and cucumber that relax the skin under your eyes.
- Get your Thyroid tested. It can be a symptom of the Hypothyroid.