What Are Common Causes of Tiredness and Weakness
There is no certain reason for the weakness and tiredness in a human body. In fact, various things could be responsible for the weakness and tiredness of a human body. Let us discuss the reasons of weakness and tiredness.
- A person feels tired and weak, when he or she lacks energy. So, it is obvious that a person would feel tired and weak after a long bout of physical work. A person spends energy at the time of doing physical work. So, if a person does physical work for a long period of time, then he or she may run put of energy. Once a person feels the shortage of energy, he or she would feel weak. This is why, it is advisable to not to work for a long period of time, on a stretch. If one has to work for a long time, then he or she should take breaks in between. It would be better, if the person would take some invigorating liquid and light food during the break.
- Starvation could be the reason of feeling week and tired. In the previous point, we have discussed that shortage of energy would leave a person week and tired. A person gets the energy form the foods; so, if a person is not eating anything, then he or she would feel weak and tired. One should not starve for a long time, without any reason. In fact, a person should intake foods at least for 3 times in a day.
- The weakness and tiredness in a person could be because of some diseases like flu, Diabetes, thyroid. Weakness is a symptom as to there is something wrong. So it will be sensible to get oneself diagnosed and detect the right reason for the same. Generally, each and every kind of disease makes a person weak. This is why; an unhealthy person or any disease affected person feels weak and may be tired. If any person is suffering from any kind of disease, then he or she should intake calorie rich food. Generally, a diseased person couldn’t intake much food; so, he or she should take foods rich in carbohydrates.
- Metal tension may leave a person weak and tired. In case of mental tension, there is no loss of energy but still the person, who is under mental tension feels weak and tired. If a person is going under any kind of mental tension, then he or she should try to come out of the tension as soon as possible.
- Dehydration could be the reason of weakness and tiredness. Only food is not enough to supply the body energy. Water is required along with the water to supply the required energy to a person. So, if a person dehydrated because of some reason or other, then he or she would feel weak and tired.
So, to avoid weakness and tiredness, one should drink enough water.