What is Asthma
Asthma, originates from inflammation of airways that carries air to and from of lungs. In the case of asthmatic patients, these airways are swelled and inflamed. Patients suffering from this ailment are often diagnosed with wheezing, chest tightness, breathing problem, and coughing. They can also develop extremely sensitive irritations, and make people susceptible to many allergic reactions.
Various inducements can lead to this disease. According to the recent figure, around three hundred million people are suffering from this disease, and unfortunately, it has a very death toll. 255,000 people across world losses their life struggling with this mortiferous ailment. Here are some of the common reasons discussed with.
- This disease is chronically found in children. The child who smoke, lives in unhealthy environment, born with low birth weight and have has infection like allergic skin condition eczema are prone this disease. They develop the conditions like wheezing with respiratory infection and other breathing conditions.
- Allergies are also one of the prominent reasons of asthma. Over 25% of people, who suffers from asthma, are already in clutch of hay fever. Allergic reactions can triggered off from blood to lungs. The factors that supplements allergies are, animal proteins, dust mites, cockroaches, and fungi.
- Smoking and tobacco addiction are also likely to cause asthma. Especially it comes of the pregnant women, smoking can addict their child in the womb itself, leading to this disease at a very tender age.
- Pollution is also one of the major factors for initiation of this disease. Both external and internal environment, can lead to this chronic ailment. When we discuss about the internal environment, the pollution includes, the leakage of mold or noxious fumes from household cleaners and paints. The harmful nitrogen oxide then oozes, from gas stove can develop the symptoms of wheezing, breathlessness, asthma attacks, and hay fever. However, with the advent of science and technology, the air pollution is becoming a severe issue. The harmful chemicals like nitrogen oxide, ozone, cold temperature, and high humidity has trigged the figure of asthma all of a sudden. It can cause coughing, shorting of breath, and even chest pain. During the weather changes, it can also stimulate the serious condition of airway congestion, bronchoconstriction, secretions, mucociliary clearance.
- Obesity can also induce the critical condition of asthma. However, you have risk of developing non-allergic asthma. Almost 38% people, who are overweight, come in clutch this disease.
- Due to increment of stress in our regular routine has somewhere down the line has given impetus this disease. For instance, the people who are under stress are likely to have weaker immune system. Moreover, in most of the cases, they are lingered towards smoking, and alcohol, which, develop the sign of asthma to them.
- In the cases of eczema (atopic dermititis), allergic rhinitis (hay fever), allergic conjuctivities, it create hypersensitivity and henceforth a risk factor for arthritis.