What is Premature Ejaculation
The game of sex starts from the foreplay and ends, when the male partner discharges. After discharging the sperm into the vaginal hole the penis loses its shape and no longer remain eligible for the intercourse.
There is no fixed time period for the time of ejaculation. It varies from person to person. Some person can delay the ejaculation hours after starting the intercourse and for some others it is in minutes and for rest of the people, it is in seconds. However, normally a person stays active during the intercourse for 15 to 30 minutes. If there is a slight variation from this time period, then there is no problem. If this time period extends greatly, then there is no problem at all; but when the time period shortens drastically, then the problem arises.
There are millions of people, who could not manage to delay the process of ejaculation beyond a minute. This is called as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a greater problem for the female partner than it is for the male partner. As the male partner ejaculates; so he manages to get some kind of pleasure; but the female partner remains unsatisfied. However, the male partner also remains unsatisfied. The process which should continued for at least 15 minutes ends within a minute; so both of the partners remain dissatisfied.
The Cause of Premature Ejaculation
- There is no definite or a single cause of the premature ejaculation. There are many causes, which could be result in premature ejaculation. Physical weakness could be the reason for the premature ejaculation. A person, who is physically weak couldn’t withstand the process of intercourse for a longer period of time and ejaculates prematurely.
- There are some diseases, which could be the cause of the premature ejaculation. A person suffering from any of those diseases suffers from premature ejaculation.
- Sexual abuse for a longer period of time could result in premature ejaculation. Many males masturbate, more often than not. This habit may force them to suffer from premature ejaculation in future.
- Hormonal disturbance could be the cause of premature ejaculation. Sex hormones govern the process of ejaculation; so in case of some people, hormonal disturbance results in premature ejaculation.
The Cure of Premature Ejaculation
- There is no definite cure for this typical disease. However, premature ejaculation could be cured. Interesting fact is, herbal medicines are more effective than the chemical one in the cure of premature ejaculation.
- A glass of saffron milk before going to the bed could help a person to delay the process of ejaculation.
- Ashwagandha, a herbal product is really effective in making a person sexually strong.
- There are many medicines both herbal and chemical, available in the market to combat premature ejaculation.